Monday, October 10, 2011

Math Skip Counting Songs

These charts are helpful for seeing what you're counting.  Focus on one number a week, until you have mastery of it.
Skip_Counting_Charts.pdf

I got this one first.  We make fun of it at times, but it's still catchy.


I like these skip counting songs best, but the CD is about $30.  It covers history songs, latin, science, etc. Not just math songs.  However, it goes all the way up to 15x15.




Math YouTube Videos
This is a great website with videos of every math concept known to mankind.  :)

2 comments:

Bec and Doug said...

Did I ever tell you that you rock?? If not, I apologize. We are so not homeschoolers, but my daughter's been having some issues with math so I'm gonna give these a try with her as well as my 6-year-old because it's never too early I figure. Now if I could just get her spelling figured out...

Candi said...

A book I like lately is Spelling Plus by Susan C. Anthony, and Dictation by the same author. We struggle at times on spelling too. These books are good, as they teach the rules as to why we do things in spelling. Good luck!