Sunday, October 10, 2010

Homeschool Fieldtrip

Took a couple of the kids on a 4H fieldtrip out to the Fairgrounds to a place called Yesteryear Village. Look at how many came! My kids had a blast. I had a blast too, as I arranged something else for the little ones to do so I could take care of the baby too. It's amazing how going on these kinds of things are great with all the kids, when my hubbie is there too. When it's just me, it tends to be a little frazzling keeping track of the 2 year old. Okay, I feel guilty... but not guilty enough to not try it again. I like to pick my battles. :)


Here's me with Little Miss L. in an old schoolhouse at the village. She's 4 1/2 months old now! She just advanced to the saucer, she can now roll over, and somehow looks huge in our tiny crib that we bought for her to save space at home. Oh, and let's not forget that she can now say "Mamma". What a sweetie!

No comments: